CaitlynVmarie

Monday, May 3, 2010

FHE Talent Show

So Sean and Justin come over for Family Home Evening on the first Monday of every month. I'm trying to get them to come every Monday but they won't do it. Something about having their OWN families to have FHE with. Sure, sure.




I had the great idea this week to do an official family talent show! Although I gave plenty of heads-up about the event, pretty much everyone threw something together last minute. Which was fine, because Sean's and Justin's on-the-spot rendition of "My Girl" was priceless. (I would post the video of it, but it won't let me. Rude.)

Dad showed us a painting he did a few years ago. Nice! And Kylie and I did a song. I played away on Cocoum and she belted it out on those pretty little lungs of hers. And yes, we did a Taylor Swift number. It's really unfair that she has good songs AND good hair.

So after the talent show we played ninja destruction, but this is really the only good picture I got:


Ahh good times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment